Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't want to give up, but I feel like it's my only option

Monday, January 27, 2020

I don't want to give up, but I feel like it's my only option

Three weeks ago, or so, I posted on here and I felt like I was on top of the world. I had lost a good amount of weight and I was proud of myself. But I fell off the wagon. In the span of 5 days, I have eaten out 10 times. I went on a food bender. fried chicken, burgers, chicken sandwiches, sub sandwiches, sweetened iced tea and lemonade, candy, soda, jalapeno poppers, fries, and so much more... I'm crying.

I don't want to die like my dad who was obese his entire adult life until his life choices killed him at the age of 46. But I don't know what to do... These cravings are so intense, and I feel like if I don't eat then I won't be happy, but when I eat I just get deeper and deeper into depression. I guess I just wanted to vent on here. I feel so disgusted with myself. I wish I could quit unhealthy foods, but I just don't see it happening.

Thanks for letting me vent.

submitted by /u/ClassicMillhouse
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euzfiq/i_dont_want_to_give_up_but_i_feel_like_its_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...