Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting over! ...again.

Monday, January 27, 2020

Starting over! ...again.

Today was a successful day one! My second time around. Last winter, I started my weight loss journey and within 5 months (January to June) I was 7lbs from my goal weight and had lost 40lbs. I was looking good and feeling good. I decided I would maintain over summer, then tackle those last few pounds over this winter.

Well, maintenance is hard. Really hard. I struggled so much, I decided to take a “break” while on a trip. That break turned into, “but now I’m at the cabin,” which turned into, “well, it’s Halloween,” then, “oh, it’s Thanksgiving,” then, “Christmas calories don’t count.” Except they do. They all do. And now I’ve gained 15lbs back and instead of 7lbs, I have 22lbs to lose.

All these months, nearly every day, I thought, “Today is the day!” Today, I’ll get back on that wagon, I’ll count those calories and I’ll start losing again. And occasionally I do. For a day or two at a time. But! I haven’t given up. Today was another successful day one! So here’s hoping it turns into a successful day two, which will turn into a successful few months.

submitted by /u/choosinglife101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ev20a8/starting_over_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...