Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: MFP's calculation of daily sugar intake, help!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

MFP's calculation of daily sugar intake, help!!

I was wondering if there is a good way to track your sugar intake. My understanding is you should be eating less than 7 teaspoons of added sugar per day. Or does that 7 teaspoons include the natural sugars in things like fruit? I was hoping to get a better understanding of how much added sugar I am taking in on a daily basis, but I am not keen on doing a bunch of math with my packaged foods. Any ideas?

Overall, I don't eat a lot of packaged food but my understanding is that you don't need to be eating too many packaged foods to be taking in too much sugar so I need to start paying more attention to it.

submitted by /u/hedgehog-mascarabutt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ev3lns/mfps_calculation_of_daily_sugar_intake_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...