Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Difficulty with concentration on a deficit?

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Difficulty with concentration on a deficit?

I have ADD, and I’m not medicated for it, so that’s possibly a factor here, let’s get that out there right off the bat. I’m working on maintaining a pretty intense deficit to get -2 lbs a week. I work a detail oriented job. We have probably 200-300 rules and little details that have to be right on every project. A lot of them are context specific.

I have noticed that I’m screwing up. A lot. I’ll remember doing something and then it’s not done. I’ll get tons of numbers wrong in a row. I’ll forget to check something or I’ll check it and just be on auto pilot. I got feedback back today from two coworkers and I am screwing up massively.

I don’t know what is happening. This started once I started with my deficit. Has being in a calorie deprived state done this to anyone else? I’m feeling a lot of shame for not being able to do better, when when I try really hard to. I snack on cherry tomatoes and cucumbers and super dark chocolate at work. I get enough sleep. I am so frustrated.

submitted by /u/mmmmmmmmnope
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evh8f3/difficulty_with_concentration_on_a_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...