Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm finally at a weight where 10lbs makes a difference!

Thursday, January 30, 2020

I'm finally at a weight where 10lbs makes a difference!

I'm on the shorter side and I used to weigh over 250lbs. Nobody noticed I lost any weight until I dropped to 215lbs but it was only a few people. Then once I dropped to 200lbs, that's when everyone noticed. It took around 50lbs for it to be very evident.

Now I am down to 165lbs and everyone has been complimenting and pointing out my most recent loss which is only 10lbs! I can even really feel the difference myself!

My BMR is lower, losing weight is much harder, I have to make a lot more effort, things have naturally slowed down etc. BUT one of the perks of getting closer to my goal weight is that smaller loses do make bigger differences!!

For example, I didn't go down a dress size until I lost 40lbs! Now I have dropped another dress size with my most recent 15lb loss. It's great :)

submitted by /u/throwinst
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewf3s6/im_finally_at_a_weight_where_10lbs_makes_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...