Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: DAE get extremely hungry around lunchtime if you have breakfast?

Friday, January 31, 2020

DAE get extremely hungry around lunchtime if you have breakfast?

Hey guys, I’m new to this sub and have been trying to drop from 176 to 155 for a long time but never had the discipline to commit to a deficit for any extended period of time. I’ve made progress this week, Mon-Wed I would skip breakfast, drink lots of coffee at work, then have a meal when I got home around 5 and then a small snack a couple hours later which would net me about 1,400 cals for the day. Yesterday and today I had a breakfast burrito first thing in the morning, and for some reason, this made me extremely hungry and fatigued around the time I got out of work. This made me weak willed today and I caved and now I’m 1,000 cals over my 1,400 allotment :(.

Is it normal to not feel very hungry if you skip breakfast and have a normal level of energy until late in the day when you finally do eat? This seems counterintuitive to me, as eating first thing in the morning should make you full of energy and stave off cravings for hours. But it seems like the opposite is true for me; when I eat breakfast, I get hungry again around lunch time and feel a big wave of fatigue and demoralization from the fatigue/hunger which makes it feel much harder to stay on track

submitted by /u/Duzelmites
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ewzi5d/dae_get_extremely_hungry_around_lunchtime_if_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...