Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help with dealing with stress, anxiety, and feeling irritable and tired most of the time

Monday, January 27, 2020

Help with dealing with stress, anxiety, and feeling irritable and tired most of the time

So, I've started the process on Jan 2. I'm 5'6 and my starting weight was 242 lbs. 3 weeks and a half later, and I'm at 222. Goal is eventually to reach around 154, but even getting to under 200 would already be amazing for me and the thinnest I've been in years. It may be useful to know that I lost 15 lbs in the first week, then regained 2 lbs in the second, doing pretty much the same thing, and then lost 4 lbs in the third week.

The problem is, I've been feeling really bad the past week or so. More irritable than before, more anxious, and more tired. I'm trying to eat around 1500 calories a day, and lately I'm freaking out a bit because I was forced to attend a family gathering on saturday, where I had a 242 cal ice cream, and then today, where I probably had around 1000 calories in between bbq, coke, and a slice of cake.

And tomorrow I leave for a short family trip, and I already know we'll be eating unhealthy things, and I'm honestly really concerned about it. The fact I have to go to not hurt my family's feelings itself, while I would love to just stay home, is already making me anxious.

Diet and exercise wise, I've started eating vegetables with every meal, no fried stuff except for very rare ocassions (haven't had anything fried since Jan 1) trying to avoid coke, or at least switch to diet coke, because coke is probably my favorite beverage lol, trying to avoid sweets and have them as a once a week treat or so, and I'm also doing 30 minutes of jogging every day.

Should I just start eating more calories? Any other tips?

submitted by /u/CitiesofEvil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euyljs/help_with_dealing_with_stress_anxiety_and_feeling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...