Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hit a pretty great milestone!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I hit a pretty great milestone!

I started losing weight in November 2018 by doing CICO at a budget of 1500 calories a day. That worked for about 3 months and I managed to go from 319 to 298. Then I plateaued from Feb 2019 to August 2019 because I just didn’t make an effort.

I started trying again in September 2019 I was going for a goal of 1200 calories a day, and i started going to the gym every once in awhile. At the beginning of January this year I started going to a gym or doing something physical pretty regularly (at least 3x a week). I also started practicing as a new recruit on a roller derby team, this (along with everything else) have done wonders for my mood. I’m still not 100% constantly, but it’s so much easier to smile.

I do have a lot of cheat days, but that’s okay, I’m learning. My regular day consists of coffee, a few baggies of fruits/vegetables (usually crunchy because it’s more about texture) for snacks, a protein and veggie for lunch and a protein and veggie for dinner. Lately I’ve been playing around with making more complex meals than chicken and broccoli and it’s working out.

As of this morning I have lost 50 pounds and I am over the moon, it’s taken awhile and I still have a lot to go. I just really wanted to share my progress. You guys are the best

submitted by /u/PixelWidget
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ev4fdh/i_hit_a_pretty_great_milestone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...