Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dieting leaving me constantly hungry

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Dieting leaving me constantly hungry

Hi, this is my first time posting on the subreddit, so apologies if this isn't the right place to pose this question.

For a bit of background, for the first time about a year ago, I (18M) set out to lose weight, as I was 5'8" and 150lb/68kg and was seeking to improve my body image. Over the course of around 8 months, I successfully lost 20lb/9kg through dieting and cardio, and I am now happy happy with my current weight (130lb/59kg).

However, over the past few months I've been struggling with the concept of weight maintenance. Although I'm no way trying to lose more weight, I still try to make healthy eating choices, opting for low-calorie foods and snacks when I can, in addition to going for a 1-hour run every other day. The problem is whenever I eat meals, I always find myself eating a huge amount of food to the point that those I am eating with must sometimes for me to finish eating. Other times, I find myself so hungry between meals that I feel the need to eat huge amounts of snacks. Is there any way to fix this without compromising my healthy eating habits? Will eating higher calorie foods fill me up faster, or will I put back on the weight that I lost?

submitted by /u/TearyPanda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/evidcx/dieting_leaving_me_constantly_hungry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...