Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Transformation

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Transformation

Hi everyone, I’m not a social media person so I thought I’d share this here. On the left, I was at my heaviest. I wasn’t in a good head space and was extremely insecure and hated looking at myself in the mirror. Time and time again I attempted to lose weight but it was always for the wrong reasons I’ve come to figure out. I wanted to ‘be skinny’ and look good in a bikini. This time around, I wanted live a healthier lifestyle and be in a better head space (though still wanted to look killer in a bikini lol). In October, I took the plunge and signed up for the BBG program. Of course, like every person on here, I wanted to stop and there were days that I just wanted to sit on my butt, but I forced myself to do it. I’ve dropped pounds, yes, but that was never the focus. I also never cut foods or counted calories as I would have definitely quit on myself if I tried to drop everything in one go (I just learned to choose healthier options when I can). In short, I was the number one person to make up excuses and say “oh I’ll start next week.” Take it from me, start today and do it for the RIGHT reasons! Transformation

submitted by /u/car_mar14
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/etzw3s/transformation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...