Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So I just worked out. And my body is jelly.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

So I just worked out. And my body is jelly.

So...I'm 22 and I weighed myself today and found out that I let myself go way too far...I weighed in at 224...the heaviest I have ever been in my life and at the moment I lost it. I just knew that there was no room left for excuses or pushing this off anymore. I need to lose this weight. I worked out today with my fiance and I can say it felt good and was worth it. My clothes were sticking to me and I was sweaty and exhausted. Of course I wish the weight was already gone but I guess today is truly the start to my weight journey. I want to lose 60 pounds by this year and at least be at 200 in at least 3 to 4 months, and lose hopefully 10 pounds by next month. I want to be able to look in the mirror and to be around long enough to see my son grow up, get married and have his own family. I'm just feeling good and exhausted right now and any positive comments and motivation is welcome! I would love to hear about other weight kids journeys and how you got to where you are, tips, work out routines, healthy meals and foods, etc. You name it! I'm hoping I can keep going and finally not give up on myself this time.

submitted by /u/bluepanda0221
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eu2x40/so_i_just_worked_out_and_my_body_is_jelly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...