Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need Advice on Further Fat Loss

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Need Advice on Further Fat Loss

Been hovering at 235 for six months now. Keto got me from 294 to 224, but wasn’t sustainable with my training schedule. Went off Keto and went back up to 245 before getting under control at 235. I’m 6’3”. I think body type would be endomorph. Always have had a gut. I do C25K app three times a week, strength training using 5x5 barbell app twice a week, fencing practice four hours a week, and boxing two hours a week. I train hard now. Averaging 2000 kcal a day. My one diet sin is Coke Zero Sugar. My body fat average is around 50 pounds. I’d like to get it down to around 25 pounds. Need advice on how to get there as I haven’t had any significant weight change in the past six months on my current training and diet regimen and not sure I can cut more calories without getting sick. I’m also pushing myself to be able to do a pull up by the end of the year. I’ve also tried Intermittent Fasting...didn’t really work. Ideas?

submitted by /u/mratherjr2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/euddit/need_advice_on_further_fat_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...