Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Really that easy?

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Really that easy?

I've lost a few kilos over the last couple years, mainly through fad dieting/ lazy calorie counting and intermittent working out. For a while I've been trying to calorie count but I always fall off at the end of the day and just binge. A few days ago I recognized it was because I wasn't incorporating foods I loved, because I got overloaded with information about keeping carbs low etc. Today I decided to monitor my calories strictly and track everything, but didn't over restrict my carbs. And I had SO MUCH fun! I was genuinely enjoying my sweet potato chips?! Was full with adequate protein and didn't feel the need to binge.

I really would like to keep this up - so is it okay to focus on CICO even if it means a higher carb content and moderate protein? Will it still make me lose fat in a deficit and not retain water/ look bloated? For some reason I've been told you can't look "lean and toned" if you eat high carb :(

Appreciate the advice :)

submitted by /u/flake2813
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/etypfk/really_that_easy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...