Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone else experienced a shift in treatment at a specific weight?

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Has anyone else experienced a shift in treatment at a specific weight?

I don’t know if this is a dumb question or if this post even makes any sense, but I feel like people only began to notice my weight loss once I hit a specific number. I grew up obese all my life and I have been slowly losing weight since I was 14 (I’m 18 now). I am 5’8 and the highest weight I’ve ever been was 230 ish and I’m now at 164. Im still trying to lose weight, but ever since I hit 164, I swear the treatment I’ve received from family members and peers is so different. My father calls me skinny and nonstop talks about how slim I look, my distant relatives keep calling me skinny, my friends too? Everyone keeps talking about my body whenever they pay me compliments, which they never used to do. I don’t know, maybe it’s all in my head but it’s just weird.

submitted by /u/secretpancakeluver
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yo9x7q/has_anyone_else_experienced_a_shift_in_treatment/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...