Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: wanting to loose around 40 pounds. Is it possible to do so in a quickly manner?

Saturday, October 2, 2021

wanting to loose around 40 pounds. Is it possible to do so in a quickly manner?

To give some background, I am 5’2 and 175 pounds at the moment the heaviest I’ve ever been, and it was only last year I was at my smallest weight 125. (Gained roughly 15 pounds last year and roughly 35 this year)

I can’t fathom how I gained 50 pounds in roughly more than a year but I know there have been changes in my lifestyle that have made a huge impact. I don’t exercise and eat like shit. Worse I think than I ever had before.

I wish I could blame my weight gain on medical issues but I’ve been to doctors multiple times and have been tested for almost everything under the sun and all of my tests and results are normal. The only thing that could possibly play a factor is a mild case of pcos.

I feel very discouraged and disappointed in myself for letting it get so bad. Before my heaviest was 165 and now I feel like I made a hundred steps back.

But I guess I was wondering if I could gain so much weight so fast can I loose it fast too? I guess more than anything I want an outside opinion

submitted by /u/Maleficent_Fee_4178
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0ayq7/wanting_to_loose_around_40_pounds_is_it_possible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...