Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips for Beginner

Monday, October 25, 2021

Tips for Beginner

Hey everyone, I've had a Reddit account but just started actually using the app. I found this group and I really need tips to lose weight. I am 18 and 199 pounds. I don't think I can handle being over 200. My entire life I've been the fat kid at school, I've always been bullied for my weight and I've had enough. I want to feel comfortable in my skin and be healthy. I don't know how to start and I thought this group was perfect for advice. I want to feel a little more comfortable with myself by the time I take my senior pictures in December/ January.

Some problems I face with diets and workout is that there aren't any gyms nearby and the closest grocery store is over an hour away. Most of my produce and vegetables go bad before I have time to use them and my family only makes 1 trip every 2 weeks. Thanks for the help everyone.

submitted by /u/shauninyourface
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfytte/tips_for_beginner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...