Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need a affordable diet

Monday, October 25, 2021

Need a affordable diet

Im about to be 22 and weigh the most I have my whole life. Im assuming i weigh around 400 pounds or so im not actually sure i haven't weighed myself in years for fear of what numbers ill see. I decided its time to do something about it. I ordered some different workout equipment to be able to properly workout at home but thats only one part of losing this weight. I've always eaten very cheep unhealthy food and thats going to have to change. I could really use some recommendations for affordable healthy foods/meals. This is my first time trying to lose weight so any other tips would be much appreciated aswell.

submitted by /u/KingGho2tOG
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfcjn8/need_a_affordable_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...