Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A few concerns I have losing weight

Sunday, October 3, 2021

A few concerns I have losing weight

Hey,

Right now I'm a M 290 18 years old, two weeks from being 19.

One of my biggest concerns is that after starting college I'm basically going to eat at the dining hall almost every time. I have not been recording/ watching my calorie intake that well when I was trying to lose weight a few years ago.

My goal within one year is to lose about 100 pounds mainly through clean eating, ideally I want to get down to 150-ish, so around 140 pounds, and I need some advice.

As of now, I just calculated that my Daily calorie intake should be 2587, in order to lose weight, I should intake around 1148 a day. I want to go on a Keto Diet. I planned that my breakfast will include a plate of scrambled eggs, lunch a bowl or two bowls of salad with thousand island dressing, and the same for dinner. My main source of protein will come from the eggs, however, I'll only eat chicken from the salad bar. Would there be any problems long term for going on a diet like this? Will I be losing out on any specific nutrients that I would need? I know that you can go without carbs/ sugar but this diet also won't have that much fats, vitamins, etc.

I also won't be able to exercise that much because of school work. For people who have only lost weight through dieting, what did your body look like after losing the weight?

I normally drink a lot of water, throughout the day from a 40 oz water bottle. For the most part, I fill it up in the morning with coffee and than maybe water throughout the day. With going on a diet, normally how much water should I drink when I'm not going to exercise that much? Is it a bad thing if I'm drinking too much water?

Also, what calorie tracking app do you recomend? I was going to use my fitness pal but I think you need to subscribe to it in order to use it.

submitted by /u/J_tnguyen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0d6ep/a_few_concerns_i_have_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...