Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Problems with deficit-ing, growth and age.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Problems with deficit-ing, growth and age.

Hi, short time lurker here, I'm 14, obese and looking to lose unhealthy weight. I've started a deficit, and I already lost a few pounds from this. Although, I just encountered people on Tiktok are saying that you shouldn't deficit at 14, with it affecting growing and all. But if I deficit, won't my body just use fat to grow? Isn't that what they are? Energy? Will I not grow tall if I deficit? My friend did a deficit and and he's taller, and lighter than the last time I saw him. I've seen other people my age also doing deficits on this sub, not really being told that it's unhealthy or anything. Can you lend me some advice? Tell me the right answers? Lead me towards the right path? I just wanna lose unhealthy weight so I can get fit for highschool and stuff, I'm just kind of self-conscious.

submitted by /u/WorriedClocks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pg5ykh/problems_with_deficiting_growth_and_age/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...