Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t know where to start my weight loss journey.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

I don’t know where to start my weight loss journey.

I’m a 23 y/o female (5’3) who gained a ton of weight with the pandemic. I’m currently sitting at 168 lbs. Pre-pandemic I was about 144 lbs. I actually weighed about 175 a couple of months ago but I’ve started limiting my portions and that has helped a little bit. I have a gym membership but I’m so intimidated. I usually go in and do only cardio and then leave but I do want to start incorporating weights into my routine because I’ve heard cardio + weight training are better for weight loss than cardio alone. But I don’t know where to start! I also feeling all the weight I’m losing is from my top half (I’m very bottom heavy) and it makes me extremely uncomfortable. Does anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/Fbarr19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw74ed/i_dont_know_where_to_start_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...