Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is eating healthy so much harder when you live alone?

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Why is eating healthy so much harder when you live alone?

This is just a rant because I know it's because of my shitty habits.

I always noticed that I was better at eating healthy and had that best weight loss when I lived with my parents. I moved out to my own place and the whole time I've struggled with even maintaining my weight.

Then this weekend some family came down to visit me and it was magical: I wasn't thinking about food all the time. Even though we did a lot of eating and buying snacks, I didn't feel the urge to try everything until I was stuffed. In the evenings I didn't have that desire to wander around my kitchen to find that perfect snack. I could leave food on the plate and go hours without thinking about what I was going to eat next. I didn't care if I ate or not.

Yeah I could not buy junk food anymore since I have full control of my kitchen, but that just leads me to binging on other junk later. I guess when I live alone, a highlight of my day is eating. I still love living alone but I didn't realize how much harder it made this.

submitted by /u/Sham129
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw7jdo/why_is_eating_healthy_so_much_harder_when_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...