Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: HELP!! LEG MUSCLES NOT RECOVERING!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

HELP!! LEG MUSCLES NOT RECOVERING!!

Is there anyone here who was very overweight but who got into the gym and started walking and cycling and elliptical but that their legs became very worn out to the point they had to discontinue cardio for a bit?

Literally every day I am putting deep heat on them after training and taking 1-2 days off but they just don't seem to be recovering. I just went to the gym and after doing only 5 minutes on the eliptical, I had to stop because my legs were just saying no.

It's frustrating because when I was in my 20s I used to be able to get into shape in no time but I'm now in my late 30s and my legs are just really not enjoying this cardio at all. It's so hard because in my mind I want to hit the gym so hard.

Should i just stop doing anything involving my legs altogether until they feel normal? Hopefully someone else has experienced this.

Please note I'm not talking about doing heavy weight exercises or sprinting - this is simply from cycling and walking and eliptical!!

Help! Lol

submitted by /u/fujiwaja
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/py8l43/help_leg_muscles_not_recovering/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...