Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I always have to finish my plate.

Monday, September 27, 2021

I always have to finish my plate.

I don't know where else to go with this question. I have to eat everything on my plate. Even if I am full. I can't really find answers to this since everything is about parents forcing you to clean your plate but my mom has never done that to me. I remember getting excited that I finished my plate and would show my mom because at that time it was rare I finished my plate so I looked for praise I guess lol. Now I don't know how to portion foods. when I'm hungry I always make too much food and have to eat it all and if I don't get enough I get more. Then I put too much on the second plate but still feel like I need to eat it all. My stomach hurts so bad after eating because I eat too much. I'm always scared I won't have enough when I make something to eat so I make a whole box of pasta and try and eat as much as I can. I really don't know how much I'm supposed to eat or how much makes me full. I can't look at food and be like "Yeah that's enough." it's very rare I don't eat everything on my plate. The only times that's happened is when I'm feeling sad and eat nothing or a couple bites of food and the other times I physically can't do it it feels like I'll vomit. Does anyone experience this or have an answer?

submitted by /u/BabyKensee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pwwpve/i_always_have_to_finish_my_plate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...