Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else find it really physically difficult to lose 1lb/week or over?

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Anyone else find it really physically difficult to lose 1lb/week or over?

Over the last year and half I’ve lost over 70lbs. In the beginning, I could do a pretty steep deficit (sometimes losing 2lb/week or more) and it didn’t bother me much physically. I’m sure I felt hungry sometimes but I didn’t feel like, physically ill. I started at 246 lbs and today I am 172. Im proud of what I have accomplished but I still have stomach fat and I’d really like to lose as much as I need to in order for it to not hang over my pants.

I keep trying to do a 1lb/week deficit, but I got just over a week in and started getting lightheaded when I stand up (happens sometimes anyway but not as much when im eating more). I know I can lose weight more slowly but it’s just so frustrating that my body feels like it rebels against me. I’ve been dieting for so long and I’m close to the end - probably about 10-15 lbs away from where I’d look to maintain or bulk from, but it’s proving to be a very frustrating road to get there. Does anyone else have this issue?

submitted by /u/KaleNecessary2389
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw625q/anyone_else_find_it_really_physically_difficult/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...