Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Progress after 3 weeks! Down from 97.8kg to 95kg (47m)

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Progress after 3 weeks! Down from 97.8kg to 95kg (47m)

I had put on a lot of weight stress eating junk food during the pandemic, and decided that it was time to lose weight.

3 weeks ago I did the following -

  1. Started a Couch-to-5K program. Yesterday I managed to run 2.4km for the first time in years.
  2. Changed to mostly whole foods plant-based diet, eat small portion of meat once a week.
  3. Exercise - I run every other day, and started strength training on the rest days as well. One day of rest a week.
  4. Cut out my favorite foods - ice cream, potato chips, cakes. This is the hardest one of all, and not sure how long I can sustain this. I was watching a movie at home last night and the craving for chips and beer was strong.

Wish me luck, hope to come back here in 2 months time below 90kg!

submitted by /u/redryder74
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw7prw/progress_after_3_weeks_down_from_978kg_to_95kg_47m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...