Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had a dream that I reached my ultimate NSV

Monday, September 27, 2021

I had a dream that I reached my ultimate NSV

For reference, 33M, highest weight 449, currently roughly 395. Lots of history of weight loss battles but this experience was a first.

I don't want to push what's working or not working for me, but I recently got put on the medication Topamax for Binge Eating Disorder. It isn't a fix all but it helps me look at food more objectively instead of obsessively.

But about 3 weeks ago I started doing keto, my first real diet since getting my mental health in check, and I noticed I don't live for the next cheat meal. Temptation is def still there, but more manageable.

But last night the biggest and most unexpected motivation came to me. I usually have nightmares if anything at all, but last night I dreamt I was happy with myself. Probably smaller. I don't know how much smaller, definitely not a model, but I have a vivid memory of looking in a mirror and being happy with the progress I saw. It was the greatest feeling ever. And different from most dreams you'd wake up from, the good feeling kept going after I woke up and realized it was a dream.

I wonder if my body just rested well enough after so long that this was it's way of rewarding itself. It was nice to get a little reward along this long ass road that I still have plenty left to cover. I look forward to the next time.

submitted by /u/RestingBitFace
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pwve4m/i_had_a_dream_that_i_reached_my_ultimate_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...