Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Six Month Plateau, I'm at a loss

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Six Month Plateau, I'm at a loss

18f/5'4

||SW- 250 ||CW- 217 ||GW- 200 ||UGW- 150-140 ||

I've been calorie counting for a little over a year now (about 423 days), I use MFP to count calories and work out on occasion. For the first six months, I lost 37 lbs (I was down to 213 at my lowest) but since February 2021, I haven't lost a pound. I'm doing the same thing I was doing before. I eat less fast food than I did back then.

I eat 1400 calories a day and work out once a week. I've ramped it up recently but it's too early to see if anything has changed.

I was trying to just hunker down and hope I'd drop eventually but now that I've started college, I'm finding it really difficult to traverse the campus. My Psych class is on the third floor and it's beyond embarrassing to enter class panting like I just ran a marathon. I feel like now more than ever I feel like I've been weighed down by my body now that I'm moving for most of the day.

I'm just at a loss. Any advice is welcomed

submitted by /u/AntiSocialArsonist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pg5mll/six_month_plateau_im_at_a_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...