Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m here to say thank you!

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I’m here to say thank you!

A few weeks back, I was really down on myself and I came here to have a whinge about it. Someone recommended that I get the Lose It app and start logging all my food. So I did start doing that and I just would like to say thank you for that recommendation. Over two weeks, I had probably 4 days where I went a bit off track and didn’t log or commit myself, but the rest of the time I have been really good with it. I weighed myself a couple of days ago and I’d lost a kilo in 2 weeks, despite my little mishap for those few days.

And now that I have seen that the work is paying off, I’m more committed to ever! I’m planning my meals ahead of time so that I don’t “settle” for something that isn’t in the interests of losing weight. And I’m literally logging every single thing that goes into my mouth.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/sarahrood79
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxjgiy/im_here_to_say_thank_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...