Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Difficulty managing weight maintenance after extreme lossBecause of sleep eating

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Difficulty managing weight maintenance after extreme lossBecause of sleep eating

So I started out in the beginning of 2021 at about 220 pounds, 5 foot three female, age 33. I am currently about 135 pounds. My lowest weight was about two months ago I was 124 but unfortunately recently have been gaining. So, I went from a size 16 Jean to a zero in a year. My biggest and really only issue is sleep eating! I eat under 1350 cal during the day but then at night when I’m not even really aware of it go to the kitchen and binge. It is not because I am not eating well during the day, I had this habit when I was extremely overweight also. It is just a bad habit, a compulsion. I have tried taking snacks in my room with me that are under 500 cal and setting up a strategic situation against binging but I just can’t. Please help

submitted by /u/redditktg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxku59/difficulty_managing_weight_maintenance_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...