Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I keep getting and losing weight when I am not even eating more than when I started to lose weight.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I keep getting and losing weight when I am not even eating more than when I started to lose weight.

So a few years ago (2016) I was nearly 80 kg, I slowly started to lose weight in a good speed (sometimes felt a bit too slow) but finally, this year I was close to my goal of weighting 49 kg, the problem is that when I reached 51 kg I kept it for a few weeks but then suddenly I weighed myself and I was 53 kg I kept doing the same, but I felt I was doing something wrong so I changed my diet. Today, I decided to weight myself and it just marked 55 kg, is there something I’m doing wrong? Anyone got the same experience and how you managed to get back to normal? I sometimes get a bit frustrated and desperate and relay on skipping meals when I feel I’m eating way too much.

submitted by /u/lauriemdb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/px1xuz/i_keep_getting_and_losing_weight_when_i_am_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...