Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I change my relationship with food?

Sunday, September 26, 2021

How do I change my relationship with food?

I'm sick of being fat. I hate looking at myself in the mirror and seeing the face that looks back. I want so badly to do CICO or intermittent fasting and make my goal weight, but every time I start, I stop soon afterwards because it seems way too stressful. After some reflection, I realize that I use food as a coping method and a way to have some instant enjoyment. I feel like I give up so quickly because I feel unhappy. How did you all work through the more mental aspect of changing your lifestyle to a more healthy and sustainable one?

Another thing that I should add is that when I was younger, I was without food sometimes. In my adult life, being hungry sometimes causes me a lot of anxiety, and I also believe this plays into it. I've been working on managing my symptoms in my adult life.

submitted by /u/LuckyCat95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw960r/how_do_i_change_my_relationship_with_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...