Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any advice for maintaining weight loss when depressed?

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Any advice for maintaining weight loss when depressed?

I've been having a really difficult few weeks. I started seriously logging since the end of July, and until last 2 weeks I'd been making fairly steady progress. I'm down from 190 to 177 (31f) and it's been really difficult thenpast few weeks to want to cook for myself. I'm working with my therapist and psychiatrist on the depression, but I want to maintain the weight loss. The depression has a lot to do with a personal situation, which is slowly changing but still difficult.

I'm so exhausted, and I've fallen off tracking CICO. I'm trying to keep eating healthy. Anyone have any tricks, or low-effort healthy meals? I usually love to cook, but not finding the energy right now.

Even if you don't, thanks for reading. I have a difficult time asking anyone for help.

submitted by /u/stripedleopard626
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxlah9/any_advice_for_maintaining_weight_loss_when/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...