Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost 50lb but still have my man boobs

Monday, September 27, 2021

I've lost 50lb but still have my man boobs

Hi, I'm a 5'11 teenager who has been losing weight since the starting of quarantine. From 230 to 180. I've lost 50lb over the year but I've noticed my man boobs haven't shrunk in size, they still look the same when I first started losing weight. I do have a decently big gut, not too big and not too small, it makes me feel self conscious seeing that my man boobs are the only thing noticeable while I'm wearing a shirt or sweater. But I have noticed other noticeable features such as my jawline, bodyshape ETC... But it's only my manboobs that haven't shrunk yet, is there a reason behind this? Is there certain exercises I should do?

submitted by /u/taku5656
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pws3sk/ive_lost_50lb_but_still_have_my_man_boobs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...