Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just realized I've been doing it wrong all along

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Just realized I've been doing it wrong all along

For context am 23M, 5'7, 205lbs. In mid May I started my journey i was 250 at my heaviest so I've lost 45 pounds in 4 months. But since I've found this reddit I realized that I have been going about it all wrong. I was getting in 1000 calories a day. And what scared me was when I clicked on the calorie calc link that I found on this reddit,, it says my BMR should be 1900 calories and to lose 1lbs a week I should be getting in 2200 calories that is if exercsing 4-5X a week.

Also when I checked TDEE I couldn't understand what modest/highest/lowest carb meant. And macro stuff got me confused too.

And finally are there any good apps for workouts/calorie and recipes.

I don't know what makes me feel this way but don't yall think 2200 is too much.

submitted by /u/zxd1738
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pywbxy/just_realized_ive_been_doing_it_wrong_all_along/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...