Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anyone ever get nervous that they may be left for someone better, due to their weight?

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Does anyone ever get nervous that they may be left for someone better, due to their weight?

I am about 60 lbs overweight and a young woman. I have began dating a guy for almost 2 months. If it matters, based on pics he is the biggest he has ever been. If a man with a 6 pack came around and offered to be with me, id say no cuz I like him. Now hes never done anything to make me feel insecure or call us casual. We want the same thing and despite sparse texting, we been on 4 dates and things r going well.

I am losing weight (have so before I met him), and I can't help but feel that I could be replaced by someone thinner and prettier. Not just by him, but anyone I would be dating. I do feel quite a bit of pressure to lose weight even faster than I am because I feel like since I am so early in the dating stages and have never been in a relationship, I feel like I could be replaced so I need to lose the weight. I know I'd look better with a less bloated face and feel better. But their are hundreds of normal weight women of my beauty equivalent that I feel like will be replaced with me.

Has anyone ever had this fear? It keeps me from binging in fear that i wont lose the weight....

submitted by /u/MoodRingLorde
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw7ihc/does_anyone_ever_get_nervous_that_they_may_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...