Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to get wife onboard

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

How to get wife onboard

Both me and my wife are overweight severely.

I am 5 10” 265 lbs and she is 5’2 220lbs.

If we excercise it only happens one day and it seems like we can’t keep a routine. She complains oh this hurts and that hurts and in my mind it’s like yeah you are 60-70 lbs overweight it’s gonna hurt. Before I met my wife I was 200lbs and went to the gym 4 days a week. If we cook rice I take up a small amount for her and then she complains it is too little and she wants butter on her rice etc. I have my vice too as I like candy ALOT.

Tonight we ate bad (oxtails and rice and cabbage) and I asked her if she wants water and she says nope I want juice and she wouldn’t stop nagging me until I got the juice.

I know the next time I go to get blood work done my sugar and Chlolestrol will probably be high.

Any advice ? I really would like us to eat healthier but we both need to be on the same page. We are trying to have a baby and have been unsuccessful so far as well.

submitted by /u/killadocg23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxlcc0/how_to_get_wife_onboard/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...