Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How are regular people suppose to reach their maintenance caloric count while eating clean?

Thursday, September 30, 2021

How are regular people suppose to reach their maintenance caloric count while eating clean?

Hello there,
Just a little background: I've been on a variety of different diets (intermittent fasting, keto, omad, vegetarian, etc) and i usually do them to the strictest possible level to maximize results. One thing I've never done is count my calories. I just knew what food groups to target and chose recipes that use those food groups.
So most recently i was shedding some extra weight with keto+omad, got to a comfortable weight, and, to continue losing weight at a more healthy pace, I decided to switch over to low-fat carb diet for a change. To assist myself, i got a scale and began using a calculator to count my nutrients. I am 6 foot, 95kg male, 27yrs, exercising 2-3 hours a day 4-5 times a week. My maintenance caloric intake is around 2700-3000 calories depending on a calculator you use. Right now, while eating as clean as possible 3 times a day with fruit snacks inbetween, i am barely scratching half way point for caloric intake. Over the past 2 weeks, today was the highest caloric amount, 1822 calories to be exact, with 218g or carbs, 118 grams of protein, and 51 grams of fat (while on keto i was hitting around 1400 calories with 160+g of protein and 100+g of fat).

So my question is: how are regular people suppose to reach their maintenance caloric count while eating clean and being quite physically active? or that's just not a thing unless you are a bodybuilder? I know that not all calories are the same, calories in =/= calories out, etc, etc, but I am just curious if someone could give me some insight on this.

I know that on paper I've been in severe deficit for a long while so my body got used to it (which is why i am trying to fix that now), but that's just absurd how much more I'd have to eat to reach those "normal" levels.

Thanks in advance and I am sorry if this was answered before. Please link me the post that may have explained this already.

submitted by /u/_BuyHigh_SellLow_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pz01q4/how_are_regular_people_suppose_to_reach_their/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...