Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm getting back on it, im smarter, stronger and skinnier, lets do this.

Monday, September 27, 2021

I'm getting back on it, im smarter, stronger and skinnier, lets do this.

This ISN'T motivation, not like last time at least, near the start and by the end of 2020 I wanted to lose weight, so I made a diet an exercised, I lost 60 lbs total and felt amazing, now I look at myself eating an entire family size bag of chips and realized "oh shit my health I forgot about it" cause even when I WAS dieting I wasn't eating TOO healthy, healthy enough for a human in today's modern world (which isn't saying much) but simply not "healthy" so after going to the gym recently and seeing I gained a good 10 lbs back I'm gonna do it again, again like last time I'm aiming now for the INITIAL goal of 155 lbs (i stopped at 185) and now that I'm only 60-40 lbs away all I can think is "I did it once, I'll do it again" theres no bs, no tricks, just simple moderate exercise and dieting and this time I'll try to focus on weight lifting more than I did last time, last time it was 100% cardio based exercises so now im aiming for a 80/20 and eventually a 60/40, wish me luck and good luck to you all, may the diet god be in your favor

submitted by /u/A_FamousNobody
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pws5vi/im_getting_back_on_it_im_smarter_stronger_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...