Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Loss Journey

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Weight Loss Journey

Hey everyone, 23m started in the 250lb rage, joined this sub reddit couple months ago in hopes of finding motivation to lose weight as I've been obese for the last 5 years, binge eating most nights, worst diet imaginable, no exercise, starting at a computer 100% of the time i wasn't working.

Always tried losing weight and never stuck but I met a girl at work that tbh became my motivation to not quit my diet and exercise loop this time around. The approach I took was not healthy skipping meals too high of a caloric deficit, but I wanted results fast as the slow game wasn't it for me.

I've been where a lot of you are and still am as I am not at my goal yet but I've gone from the 250 range(no scale at the time) to 209 as of today looking to get to 200 and then change my goals. I'm including some before and afters if it allows me just to show that i'm serious about this and if anyone has questions about the how, my diet, exersize, i want to answer any questions people have.

Also big thing i struggle with was thinking that "oh when i lose the weight I'm suddenly gonna be so much happier!" and i am for being healthier but i haven't had a treat in the almost 2 months that I've been grinding and its mentally challenging as i'd say some days im almost worse off than i was when i was obese enjoying my foods but having many other issues. Point of me talking about that is your mental is just as important if not more because whether your fat or fit your mind is with you so take care of your mental health, something i struggle with greatly.

Thanks for anyone that read this but i never get to talk about this with anyone because i feel like I'm just bragging or whatever they may think when I talk about my weight loss.

https://imgur.com/a/ZeWXBUr

https://imgur.com/a/8QBKW09

submitted by /u/SaintTTK
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pz1fvt/weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...