Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What adjustments can you make to make weight loss more sustainable and permanent, even through high stress seasons of life?

Thursday, September 30, 2021

What adjustments can you make to make weight loss more sustainable and permanent, even through high stress seasons of life?

When I was 19, I lost 100 lbs by counting calories and walking. 1500 calories a day, 30 minutes walking. I didn't have many responsibilities in my life, so when I got stressed and wanted food I just played video games instead.

I then proceeded to gain more and more weight each time I hit stress in my life (career struggles, relationship, corporate job, depression, pandemic isolation loneliness, etc..). I gained 120 lbs back and really feel like I've hit rock bottom.

I want to change for the better. My motivations are wanting to live longer, wanting to be able to enjoy music festivals and playing sports with friends to the fullest, wanting to be able to attract a quality mate, and wanting to set a positive example from my brother who's more obese than I even am. However each time I try to lose weight, I fail and just end up binge eating again.

So what can I do to make weight less more sustainable in this more stressful lifestyle I live now as an adult. I can't just turn to video games everytime I need distraction from my cravings. Does anyone have some tips about what tweaks they made to make their weight loss work and have longevity in their stressful lifestyle?

submitted by /u/putcoolusernamehere
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyvj6h/what_adjustments_can_you_make_to_make_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...