Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do i tone up/fix how my body looks after weightloss?

Thursday, September 30, 2021

How do i tone up/fix how my body looks after weightloss?

I've lost about 80lbs and my body looks like a HUGE mess :/

Like some parts are litterally ruined and look so ugly idk what to do.

Like my arms are so so flabby and have wrinkly skin that i can litterally pull. it's like 70yo woman bingo wings type of stuff almost. litterally can't wear tshirts because of how gross and fat they looks. my upper inner thighs are also wrinkled skin, and my thighs & butt in gen are just so so flabby, and giggly, and covered in cellulite :/

also my lower stomach gets wrinkly when i sit, my tits are also kinda saggy now... and my calves are so giggly too :'(

so y'all get the picture. my body is gross.

what can i do to make it look better? like does toning work? do i need to do body recomp or gain muscle? can creams and stuff help? will losing more weight help or make it worse if i focus on fat burning (apparently a lot of loose skin is just flabby fat that you can fix by targeting fat loss but idk. i still want to lose 20-30lbs though...)?

submitted by /u/benzowhore
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyyu3x/how_do_i_tone_upfix_how_my_body_looks_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...