Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: fruit is amazing

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

fruit is amazing

Just here for some fruit appreciation because wow it’s good - apples, grapes, bananas, mangos, tangerines, and watermelon are probably my favorite. I’ve always liked fruit, but I’ve been eating more of it now. Works great as a snack or dessert, as well as an addition oatmeal or cream of wheat. Plus, they’re great for baking! (yeah yeah not exactly healthy but still)

I find myself going to grab an apple or banana more often than ice cream now. Really made me realize how much my eating habits have changed. Despite not doing anything drastic, the small changes have definitely been adding up over time. So yay for fruit!

submitted by /u/bananaberrii
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/py8ud6/fruit_is_amazing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...