Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Making progress, I'm really happy about it?

Monday, September 27, 2021

Making progress, I'm really happy about it?

I think it's been almost 4 months? MAYBE 3? I can't pin point when I started losing weight it was definitely late July and early August so maybe just 3 months.

I'm in the 240's now basically and I'm walking 11-12k steps per day. I've accepted that I have to lose weight slowly, and I KNOW I'll be my goal weight by July of next year at the rate I'm losing weight. So I'm pretty content, Just have to keep pushing forward. And my new diet is pretty sustainable, I really don't enjoy junk food at all I think I just eat when I'm stressed, but now I just walk at 3.5 mph when I'm stressed lol! I still want to go to a gym because at home work out feels ...unproductive but I'm doing my best! I really am looking forward to the future of my weight loss tp be back down to a healthy weight.

submitted by /u/huppermages
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pwu8pj/making_progress_im_really_happy_about_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...