Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I looked at myself before a date and I looked sexy

Thursday, September 30, 2021

I looked at myself before a date and I looked sexy

Most of college I was between 170-180. I played several sports, loved to lift, and slightly above average in looks. Halfway through college, I had to get shoulder surgery which made me lose most of my muscle since I couldn’t exercise or play sports without feeling like my shoulder would pop out so I just ate way less to maintain a low weight. Overall I had a great college experience, I had several girlfriends throughout college and made a lot of new friends.

During my senior year though, my favorite teams had deep playoff runs and I only had 3 classes my last semester. I still hadn’t resumed working out so I put on 40lbs without even realizing it. Beer and chicken wings turned me into a fat fuck. My whole family was kind of shocked when they saw me at graduation.

After college, I moved to a new city that is notorious for having a horrible dating scene and life hit me hard. I had very few dates and my self-confidence plummeted so I started going to the gym again but then pandemic and I gained another 10lbs in quarantine. I did take this time to finish physical therapy though.

One of my best friends is an absolute dating machine in a different city so I took the opportunity to work remote moved into the same building 5 months ago. I decided I’d follow his lifestyle (he goes to the gym everyday and cooks healthy meals). I’m basically Kramer.

Since then, I’ve had a girlfriend (broke it off), gone on numerous dates, and met a whole new friend group.

Last night I had a first date and before I left, I was like damn you look good. Had an amazing first date with this girl and didn’t have any of the confidence issues I had previously.

I’m writing this up because i just got back from the gym and I hit my first milestone of getting under 190. 35+lbs! Next stop is getting under 180.

Tips: 1. Try to weigh yourself in relation to the day of the week. I know I eat more on weekends so I expect to weigh more on Monday’s than the previous Thursday. So I know as long as I weigh 2lbs less than the previous Monday, I know I’m good even if I weigh more than I did on the previous Thursday

  1. Protein shakes for a late lunch, intermittent fasting, and a normal dinner is very sustainable for me.

  2. Find tv shows that are 45-60 minutes so cardio doesn’t become boring.

  3. Lifting for even just 15-30 minutes really helps with everything- Posture, endurance, muscle tone. So try to do it 3-5 times per week.

25M 6’0

submitted by /u/JimmyGarapEmHoes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyufse/i_looked_at_myself_before_a_date_and_i_looked_sexy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...