Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help losing weight while in accelerated grad program

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Help losing weight while in accelerated grad program

Hi everyone! I would love to lose some weight and would like some help as to how to start. I’m currently in an accelerated graduate degree program that takes up most of my day along with my commute which is 3 hrs in total. I am currently a recent vegetarian (started in February and still learning stuff about the diet). I am currently 193 lbs, 5’7” 22 yr old female and would like to lose roughly 30-40 lbs eventually.

I would like any tip and all tips or guidance on how to start, things I can do… please go easy on me lol I’m new to this and I’ve tried asking people around me for help but they all roasted me to pieces :/

submitted by /u/littlebitofcurrypls
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw8sll/help_losing_weight_while_in_accelerated_grad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...