Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for getting rid of pot belly at 54

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Advice for getting rid of pot belly at 54

Hello everyone,

I hope this finds you well.

I am a 54-year-old male. I am 5'5 at 155 lbs. I have been going to the gym for a bit over a month consistently because I want to get rid of my pot belly. It's not working.

I also know that I am a little over the upper limit for my average weight (at 5'5, Google says I should be between 122lbs to 150 lbs.) I don't want to lose too much weight and look very skinny because my arms and muscles are already pretty small.

How does this thing work? What exercises should I be doing? What habits should I be practising?

Would you people guide me, please?

Stay healthy and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

submitted by /u/Potential_Antelope85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyby84/advice_for_getting_rid_of_pot_belly_at_54/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...