Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Which exercises maintain a higher metabolic rate but don’t trigger hunger/craving on calorie deficit?

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Which exercises maintain a higher metabolic rate but don’t trigger hunger/craving on calorie deficit?

I’m F26, 165cm, SW 82kg, CW 78kg, GW 55kg. I intermittently fast 16:8 (skip breakfast, no midnight snacks) and calorie deficit of about 450 cals. It’s been a breeze without exercising and it’s the easiest, most carefree diet I have ever done. Regardless, I have been trying to add exercise so I sometimes do yoga or light stationary biking and the movements make me feel good. Then, I tried doing an online workout program (Chloe Ting) for 2 days, 5 ten-minute videos a session, which made me very dizzy and hungry and I slightly overate the next days. I used to do her program for a whole month with no problem when I did longer fasts without a calorie deficit (but that didn’t work as well as shorter fasts with calorie deficit). I used to walk a lot too but I’m now in a location with heavy lockdown so I can’t even take walks outside.

I used to have crazy binge/purge rollercoasters in the past so I know having mad cravings will only wreck my progress. The IF+CICO I’m doing is perfect and I have been super consistent for the first time ever.

My question to you: what exercises would you suggest that is dynamic enough for movement and keep metabolic rate up without triggering bouts of hunger and craving?

submitted by /u/trucchini
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw8fzn/which_exercises_maintain_a_higher_metabolic_rate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...