Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just wanna brag about my weight loss to someone.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I just wanna brag about my weight loss to someone.

I'm a 28 year old, 5'10" dude with severe back problems which severely limits my ability to do a lot of standard exercises. Back in highschool I weighed 165, and just gradually gained almost 100lbs over the next 10 years, but I learned to accept and love myself in that time which I never learned to do when I was in shape. Plus I started smoking weed to help with my pain, and that added a few pounds.

Over the past few months I've lost 40 lbs by dieting, and switching almost completely off of sugar except for my daily coffee/energy drink. I never expected to feel so much better after only 40 lbs. My back is still in pain, but I have energy again which I haven't had in years. My girlfriend started going to the gym as well which I couldn't be more proud of her for! Friends tell me I look good or ask if I lost weight, and it feels amazing for people to recognize the work you put in. The only bad thing is all of my favorite shirts are getting too big.

Sorry for the brag, but I don't want to annoy my friends and family on social media lol.

submitted by /u/ogdonut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxju9p/i_just_wanna_brag_about_my_weight_loss_to_someone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...