Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One month progress

Monday, September 27, 2021

One month progress

23f 5'7 sw 96kg/211lb cw 67.8kg/149.5lb gw 60kg?/132lb

If I have done this correctly you should be able to see my graph in this link graph

(TW? Small mention of ED)

After some time not making any effort I decided to try again, as my city went into lockdown again and I was eating anything and everything in the pantry. Lockdown has been a blessing in disguise as I can't go in to work so I have to eat all my meals at home, meaning everything is very easy to weigh and track.

I started off for the first couple of days eating as I would normally to see where I was at (not great - 1600-2000 cal which is at/above maintenance for me) so I got back into it. I had some days in the first couple of weeks where I was eating about 1600 calories, I thought it wasn't too bad because I was still under my maintenance right? Not really; my memory betrayed me and maintenance is actually less than I thought so that was a bit eye opening lol. But since then I've been pretty good at sticking to my ~1300, with the exception of one day where I drunk too many cocktails at home for one of my housemates birthdays.

I know some people don't like to weigh every day and that's completely understandable, I do enjoy getting the daily numbers and seeing how they turn into a nice line on a graph.

Some days I definitely eat too many cookies so that takes its toll on the calories but I like to think I'm learning how to balance how much actual food I need and how many sweet treats I can fit around that. I'm definitely not a person who can cut treats out entirely - I think I've found that it's best to have some in the house and have a little each day otherwise I end up binging.

Thanks for reading my ramblings, just wanted to share as I'm quite proud of myself, today I hit under 68kg which I haven't been since I was about 15. Good luck to you all on your journeys.

submitted by /u/lionex4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pwztlm/one_month_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...