Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Almost 50 pounds lost from may to September.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Almost 50 pounds lost from may to September.

So this is my progress since may of this year. I haven’t cut out carbs or sugar and I’ve lost about 50 pounds. The main thing that I do is follow the TDEE calculations I got for my height, weight, totally body fat percentage, age, and the amount of activity I do. So I follow a calorie deficit. It has been difficult for me is learning to see past the body dysmorphia and really remembering that the weight loss journey isn’t just a downward trend, but a roller coaster going up and down. Also learning to not be so hard on myself either, that mistakes happen. One bad day doesn’t equal “that’s it. I give up.” It’s more like “okay. I had a bad day. That’s ok. Get back up and try again.” It’s also really helped that I’ve started taking care of my mental health. What do you guys think? Do you see progress??

submitted by /u/ripgurl93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyfhm7/almost_50_pounds_lost_from_may_to_september/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...